Sunday, October 12, 2008

KK Market Panoramic Picture

Merged using smart blend.
Stitched using nona in Hugin.
Points generated using autopano-sift for windows.
Control points inserted using Hugin which later integrate with panotools.

Exposures are manual using Panasonic Fx520, 26mm focal length equivalent. It is better to use AI exposure. In Fx520, AI means that it also adjusts for picture vibration but I notice that it prefers the largest aperture(i.e. the lowest aperture setting of 2.8).

If each picture were to be optimised for its exposure, smart blend has the capability to blend the exposure, giving the impression of high dynamic range, similar to enfuse.

No comments:

antolepore.blogspot.com disappeared

antolepore.blogspot.com disappeared I had my account blocked by mistake and when they gave me my antoleporeATgmailDOTcom account back but t...