Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Perkasa Hotel Kundasang in Pano

I've just added a panoramic picture of Perkasa Hotel, Kundasang.

It is not a complete 360 degree but displayed as a 360x180 degree
panoramic picture format. There is no tripod used. I only used my hand
to take all these pictures. It shows that Panorama Tools can handle
these pictures as well.

Additional techniques that I find useful is to use the lens data from
previous pictures to quickly speed up the optimisation process.

I no longer need to do the lens view and distortion optimisation any
more.

I also notice that this is a very effective way of measuring lens
parameters.

It also shows that it is no longer important to have an extremely low
distortion lens because they can be corrected digitally.

No comments:

antolepore.blogspot.com disappeared

antolepore.blogspot.com disappeared I had my account blocked by mistake and when they gave me my antoleporeATgmailDOTcom account back but t...